Rayanne Coy is an independent consultant and certified professional coach specializing in leadership development, conflict management, relationship and career coaching. As a strategic partner to leaders and difference makers for over 20 years, Rayanne is passionate about identifying skill gaps and championing personal and team growth.
As a “people development partner,” Rayanne will help you become self aware, get clear on what you want, stay grounded to what matters, and achieve the people results you seek. Rayanne acts as a “smart sounding board, a fearless champion and a bold accountability partner. You will achieve your desired results.
Difference makers are leaders, business owners, parents or students who are passionate about being the change they want to see in the world. Fueled by their dreams to make a difference, these leaders sometimes find themselves stuck on the sidelines, overwhelmed with ideas, discouraged, or not achieving desired results.
That is, until they embrace personal or team coaching!
We believe that people and relationships are the most important asset in business and at home.
We understand what it feels like to be a difference maker, it’s not only the difference maker’s responsibility to lead, but also to develop and engage people.
Building self awareness, emotional and relational intelligence, and high performing teams is our sweet spot.
We thrive on partnering with individuals and teams to discovery who they are, what they’re passionate about, how they think, what gets in their way, and what actions they need to take to move forward in a powerful way together.
Just as a surgeon would not perform surgery on him or herself, so too, a difference maker is not always able to set a clear vision and goals, and motivate others to move forward together. Working with a seasoned coach like Rayanne will help you get there faster and easier.
Relationships are the most important asset in business and at home. Yet, if truth be told, we often don’t feel at our personal best. We lose our cool, lack energy, focus and spin our wheels overwhelmed by distractions and our relationships suffer.
Do any of these situations resonate with you?
- Your small business is growing and so are your people issues and headaches. You are busy developing the business and you need a strategic HR partner — someone who will help you get systems, structures, and tools in place to help you with selection, on-boarding, talent and performance management.
- You lead a team and you notice tension and conflict. The new folks you hired seem self-centered, committed and have lots of ideas. They clash with the values, habits and interests of the seasoned folks. You are not comfortable with confrontation and conflict and would like to pretend this isn’t happening.
- You are a parent who wants to thrive instead of just survive. You love your role, and yet, lately you’ve been feeling resentful, angry, and exhausted. Resentment is building up because you’re always supporting others and no one supports you! You had a life before kids. You fear that you’re losing your skills. You want to get back in touch with the creative, bright, competent part of you that feels lost or suffocated.
- You are ready for a job change. You hate where you are and you’re ready to figure out what’s next. You’ve been saying for weeks that you will get your resume together, but something always comes up. Not making progress is starting to eat away at you. Sorting this mess out with someone experienced and objective sure sounds good.
If the pain of staying the same is becoming greater than the pain of doing something different, than it’s time to move forward together! Click here to schedule your strategy call.
Rayanne is an independent consultant and certified professional coach who specializes in working with individuals and teams to further enhance and develop their social and emotional skills (EQ).
As a strategic partner to leaders and difference makers, Rayanne is passionate about identifying skill strengths and gaps, blind spots, and growth opportunities. She’s comfortable having difficult conversations and can’t wait to explore new ways of thinking and being in action to get the results you seek.
Working with a coach is like partnering with someone who is FOR YOU — a smart sounding board and accountability partner who helps you so see things from a new perspective, name and align with what matters most, and forward action in a purposeful way.
You’ll be amazed at how great it feels to be able to say what’s on your mind to someone who can listen objectively and won’t try to fix you or smooth things over.
You’ll form new habits and take brave and courageous steps to achieve more of what you want.
Rayanne works with “difference makers” — leaders, managers and parents who want to make a difference and have a positive impact on others, yet lay awake at night wondering how to “get people to do what they want them to do.”
Working with Rayanne, you will:
- Increase self awareness
- Better manage self and become more other aware
- Define and align with your core values
- Gain clarity and focus
- Understand your blind spots
- Strengthen communication skills
- Take meaningful action to achieve desired results
Rayanne partners with business leaders and executives to develop the leadership and relationship management skills needed to grow their practice and work at their best.
- Founder of Families At Their Best – a community of like-minded parents excited to raise the next generation of talent.
- Insight Into Action Coaching – Coach/Consultant to small business leaders wanting to improve the performance of their people.
- Professional life coach on staff at The Samaritan Counseling Center – Designed, developed and conducting parenting workshops.
- Director of Human Resources, Personnel Manager and Change Management Consultant at Accenture, Chicago Office.
Rayanne received her associate level coach certification from the International Coach Federation and is certified to administer assessments such as the Social & Emotional Intelligence Profile and the Hogan Personality Assessment.
She earned her M.A. in Education Policy and Leadership from The Ohio State University and B.A. from Allegheny College in Psychology and Economics.