70 + parents are on their way to become Families At Their Best at Willow Creek Community Church!
Join Us for Parenting With Peace & Purpose featuring Screamfree Parenting on Wednesday evening at Willow Creek Community Church! All are welcome — Begins Wednesday, Sept 17 – Ends Oct. 8th from 7:30 – 9:00 p.m.
Ready to try something new and move forward? Schedule a one-on-one complimentary coaching session.
How could your life experience improve today if you had the support of an objective sounding board and accountability partner?
What’s the cost to you and your family if you stay the same?
- Enjoy parenting more
- Experience better relationships
- Gain confidence
As principal and founder of Families At Their Best, Rayanne is dedicated to helping parents navigate and lead their family through uncertain times to a place of more joy, fulfillment and peace of mind with relationships.
Working with a coach gives you:
- Ease with parenting. “I feel like I’ve been taken by storm on the home front. I don’t know how to handle the various requests my teenager throws at me, their emotions and mood swings.”
- Relationship management skills. “I’m tired of feeling out of control. Why is it that I only get action when I lose my temper?”
- Fulfillment and life purpose. “I feel like things have shifted and I’m stuck in a rut. I’ve put my relationships on the back burner because it’s been ‘all about the kids.’ My kids want me to ‘get a life.’ I wish I knew someone who will listen to me, help me explore and take next steps.”
- Single parent support. “I’m recently divorced and struggling as a co-parent. I know it’s time for a change and would welcome the support and encouragement of an accountability partner.”
- Authenticity and Alignment. “My husband and I are on two different pages when it comes to raising our kids. I wish I felt more confident with decision making and more aligned as a couple!”
Sound familiar? You’ll be amazed at how just a few sessions with a personal life coach will have you feeling back on track again!
- Calm and connection
Questions? Email Rayanne at email@example.com